Saturday, October 4, 2014
About the image above: local writing
- Crime: to take part of the Angkor or pocketing something from the temple or destroy some part of the building, statue and art works.
- Political: loot the temple or destroying the some part of the temple
- Art: drawing something artistic on the temple wall or statue
- Remembrance: write name or family, groups, countries, timing, etc.
- War: Angkor Wat was so vulnerable during the wars either in the ancient war (with other kingdom) or modern war with many bullet marks on the temple wall, pillar and surroundings
- Religion: changed the state religion was also cause of the change of the original function of the temple. Dismantle the original statues and change with the statue of the recent believes
I hope the visitors of Angkor Wat will have better behaviour and take care the the look of the side. Please do not destroy this amazing temple by doing silly things in the temple. I have been saying many time that the temple of Angkor is one of the most photogenic site in the world. As a visitor we can photograph this temple from every angles and surely your images will turn up amazingly. Angkor Wat Temple is beautiful so please do not vandalise it.