Monday, April 4, 2011

Minimalism in Photography


How is this concept work?  In my opinion, this is a simple task yet difficult to understand to choose an object in space of caption while clicking your favorite camera, to create an amazing work of art. Try to understand the simplicity, choose a single object with very minimum number of shapes, colors, textures, lines, features etc.

Sound very simple concept but can be translate to many different thinking and steps.

Here, creativity is the key.  How you describe your work of angling with less of everything and to show something more than what you expect to be shown after all. To be wowed..!








From my traveling experiences, I captured few images but in that time I really did not understand what is this concept all about, until I incidentally a friend telling me about the limitation of the caption on the LCD screen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment